Return and Exchange Policy
Last Updated Date: June 22, 2017
All warranty replacements are freely provided by Eyelation and honored at Eyelation's discretion. Returns are subject to review upon receipt. This policy is subject to change. All updates to the policy will be posted here.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, please contact an Eyelation customer service representative at 888.308.4703.
- Eyelation has a 30-day guarantee on most safety glasses ordered through the kiosk. During this 30-day period, a customer may send his/her glasses back to Eyelation ONE time, at Eyelation's expense, for an adjustment, exchange, or a full refund. The 30-day exchange period begins from the date they are shipped/received, not ordered.
- In order to obtain a refund, you must contact Eyelation Customer Service at 888-308-4703 or email@example.com within 30 days of receiving the product. Customer Service is available Mon.-Fri. 8am-6pm CST.
- For exchanges, a full credit will be issued for the returned pair and a new order will be placed for the replacement pair. All monies will be refunded or charged to the customer and/or company as appropriate. Glasses that are received past the 30 days are no longer eligible for a return or refund.
- Most frames carry a 1-year warranty against breakage caused by normal wear and tear. During this period, a customer may send his/her eyeglasses back, at the customer's expense, for a one-time replacement at no cost. It is at Eyelation's discretion to determine if damage is considered normal wear and tear. Replacement frames, whether purchased or issued under a warranty, are not covered under warranty.
- When Hard Coating is purchased, the lenses have a one-year, one-time warranty replacement against breakage and major scratches. During this period, a customer may send his/her eyeglasses back, at the customer's expense, for replacement lenses at no cost. This warranty is void if any paper cleaning products, solvents, ammonia or ammonia-based products (such as Windex) have been used on the lenses. It is at Eyelation's discretion to determine if the damage is covered under warranty.
- If a doctor prescribes a "multifocal style*" lens and the customer chooses to order single vision instead, then the customer waives the 30-day warranty.
- Glasses ordered against the optician's recommendation are not eligible for a return or exchange.
*A "multifocal style" lens is a lens characterized as a lens that contains multiple powers within the lens. Multifocal style lenses can be bifocals, trifocals, and progressives. Prescriptions written with an ADD power are written for a bifocal.
- Eyelation has a 30-day guarantee on unworn safety shoes. To receive a refund, shoes must not have been worn or used, cannot show wear & tear, have no scuff marks, scratches, or dirt, and must be returned in its original packing box. It is at the discretion of Eyelation to issue refund. Shoes that show visible signs of use will not be issued credit, and the shoes will be returned to the customer.
Instructions for Returns
- In order to obtain a refund, you must contact Eyelation Customer Service at 888-308-4703 or firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the product. Customer Service is available Mon.Fri. 8am-6pm CST.
- Boots must not show wear or tear, scuff marks, scratches, dirt or other signs of usage and be returned in its original box with original packing material.
- Pack your return in the original packaging. Do not place shipping label on the branded shoe box, you must place them in another shipping box. Include a copy of your packing list with the boots. You may want to keep a copy of the shipping label tracking number for your reference.